11.5.07

Haiku - Life expose via food, to be continued

Carrots or carats
the second but a cash crop
to pay for the first.

~~~~

Two men are given
whole wheat bread or cold hard cash,
One rises, the other leaves.

~~~~~

Dandelion tea
sugar coated rose petals
Nature extended.

~~~~~~

Two delicate cups
one tea-stained, one pristine white
birthday cake untouched

~~~~~~~

He holds out his spoon
filled with Cheerios and milk
heart and body feast.

~~~~~~~~

Two spoons, one desert
each tries to feed the other
children taking notes.

~~~~~~~~~

Two donuts inhaled
then hamburger, coke, and fries
afternoon slump comes.

~~~~~~~~~~

OK, I'll stop now
before you're fed powdered milk
instead of whole grain.

MeeAugraphie
05/11/07

Yes, you know the routine, my words, my word order, my thought processes, please do not whisk them onto your floor, you have your own crumbs. Thank you.

(If you do not know our expressions - you may be from a non-English speaking country, the sentence above is just my fun way of saying, please don't copy without permission. Thank you.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the two me...that's my favorite

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

This eclectic life - I can see why, there's a lessen behind the scenes. Thanks for commenting.


In my words:

This is but a one-sided conversation;
it takes you to make it more.


I reserve the right to not post comments that I feel are not in keeping with my values on this blog, which basically means: no spam, no blatant advertisements, no hate, no inappropriate language. Agreeing with me is not a requirement, discussion is welcome.

Help Put Peace in the Forefront of our Minds:

mimilenox




BloggerTalk

Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
Life Contrast:
~ Bold & Tentative ~ Poetic & Terse ~ Bright & Dull ~
~ Patient & Intolerant ~ Oblivious & Aware ~
~ Understanding & Incomprehension ~
~ Willing & Unwilling ~ Able & Unable ~
~ Living & Hiding ~
Memes encourage discovery:
Memes encourage reaching inside out:
Memes encourage finding hidden good in all:
only the good
Memes encourage architecture combined with nature:
one deep breath
Memes encourage thought:

It took binoculars to see you

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

June 1st we celebrated our 33rd anniversary by: