11.6.07

Haiku - One Deep Breath's birthday prompted. . .

This week is One Deep Breath's one year birthday! I am so lucky to have stumbled on poets online that participated. I procrastinated joining in, but have not regretted joining for a single moment - other than not reading everyone's every week, like I did the first two weeks or so. . . Their prompt was basically to do our own thing, or one from past or. . . or. . . I chose to write new. . . and threw in one quick fib, as well:


Today, I concluded. . .

It is not silence
of mind that most threatens life
but silence of heart

~~~~~

Hidden thanks

Though I cannot see
nature's photosynthesis
I breathe it always

~~~~~

No camera, just my eyes

cows followed fence line
as though I had food to share
I wanted photos

~~~~~

For Susan and Jennifer

happy birthday thoughts
written in mind, out of heart
wireless connection

~~~~~

A nod to their meme (in Fib form)

one
deep
breathless
thought pattern -
One Deep Breath brings out
that within us onto paper.

MeeAugraphie
06/11/07

I hope you found at least one of them thought provoking or warm or worth reading.

Those barely few who like to take without asking, please don't. You have a mind that can create words that fit you and those around you much better than my words will.

10 comments:

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Biby Cletus - Thank you for surfing my way and staying for a moment or two. . . and for placing value on my words.

Anonymous said...

I'd leave a comment, but since you are not blogging.....

What was that? Is that you I see at the computer? No! No! You must write! Run away, run away! (Monty Python)

I hope you continue to write your script and finish it. :)

I like your cow haiku.

unedited-life said...

I enjoyed the read... can't wait for more. Have a great day with lots of smiles!!!

Regina said...

Oh, these were all wonderful and heartfelt, Marcia... I especially liked the first one because it resonates so with me... and the cow one, well, I love anything with cows in it!

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Brian - thank you for the non-comment! Leon is a Monty Python freak, one of his stage performances was compared to John Cleese. Glad you liked the cow one. It was a true story.

Unedited-life, you won't have to wait long, I can't stop writing for very long. Thank you for commenting.

Regina Clare Jean - the first one is my personal favorite; the cow story is true, I did NOT have my camera and had only been that close to cows once before. Thank you for commenting.

spacedlaw said...

I love those first two...

Anonymous said...

These are good, but I laughed at the one about cows, having grown up on a cattle ranch.

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Spacedlaw - glad you found two to enjoy. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Sandy - not so sure I would have survived on a cattle ranch, wasn't overjoyed with the cow at the fair so interested in my jeans last year, but I love to photograph them. Thanks you for commenting.

Clockworkchris said...

I got a lot out of it, but in general the cow one. Man do I love cows. I spent an acid trip just staring at them and talking to them. It was one of the best nights of my life. Obviously not safe, but fun. Enough said...

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Clockworkchris - You and your cows! I want to know if they answered. No, don't tell me. Thank you for commenting! If I ever find the missing photos I'll post some cow pictures for you.


In my words:

This is but a one-sided conversation;
it takes you to make it more.


I reserve the right to not post comments that I feel are not in keeping with my values on this blog, which basically means: no spam, no blatant advertisements, no hate, no inappropriate language. Agreeing with me is not a requirement, discussion is welcome.

Help Put Peace in the Forefront of our Minds:

mimilenox




BloggerTalk

Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
Life Contrast:
~ Bold & Tentative ~ Poetic & Terse ~ Bright & Dull ~
~ Patient & Intolerant ~ Oblivious & Aware ~
~ Understanding & Incomprehension ~
~ Willing & Unwilling ~ Able & Unable ~
~ Living & Hiding ~
Memes encourage discovery:
Memes encourage reaching inside out:
Memes encourage finding hidden good in all:
only the good
Memes encourage architecture combined with nature:
one deep breath
Memes encourage thought:

It took binoculars to see you

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

June 1st we celebrated our 33rd anniversary by: