17.7.07

Marriage Revisited


Marriage Revisited


Stolen moments multiplied

like mosquitoes in a Florida swamp

Unspoken words spoke volumes
as eyes heard them in a flash of recognition

Heat burned or simply melted ice
like pipe organs bellowing scales

I do became I won't I might We will together
I can't I can I am You are We are together

Voices rang out in duets
like bird calls over train whistles

Words tumbled in raging torrents
and floated in quiet streams

MeeAugraphie
07/17/07


You know the routine, please do not copy my strange thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted the anniversary post as did Diane as well. Thanks for your thoughts.

We revisit our marriage daily. Love your poem.

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Brian, thank you for commenting, it is wonderful that someone else revisits their marriage, I loved your posts to each other!


In my words:

This is but a one-sided conversation;
it takes you to make it more.


I reserve the right to not post comments that I feel are not in keeping with my values on this blog, which basically means: no spam, no blatant advertisements, no hate, no inappropriate language. Agreeing with me is not a requirement, discussion is welcome.

Help Put Peace in the Forefront of our Minds:

mimilenox




BloggerTalk

Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
Life Contrast:
~ Bold & Tentative ~ Poetic & Terse ~ Bright & Dull ~
~ Patient & Intolerant ~ Oblivious & Aware ~
~ Understanding & Incomprehension ~
~ Willing & Unwilling ~ Able & Unable ~
~ Living & Hiding ~
Memes encourage discovery:
Memes encourage reaching inside out:
Memes encourage finding hidden good in all:
only the good
Memes encourage architecture combined with nature:
one deep breath
Memes encourage thought:

It took binoculars to see you

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

June 1st we celebrated our 33rd anniversary by: