6.4.07

6.2 More than a Glimpse, continued again

but more poetic this time, I think. . . .



Cohabitation


Make me
or not
let me
or not
try me
or not

be aware
it takes
only
one
to exist
but
two
to relate.


______


Air exchange


Windows thrown open
fresh air pushes out odors
spring scents fill our homes.


--------


Flight plans


sky rumbles gently

sky roars with prosperity
of massive lungs
pulling and pushing

wheels touch ground

he's home.


------

Nature's path


Deer idle at roadside
watching cars disturb the air
hearing sounds not meant for nature

Do they sense the silent prayers sent out
that they do not cross the yellow line
into death?

-----

Evening conversations


He's home,
Let's get fresh air
and dinner
where tonight?
You aren't ready yet?
No, I was just writing
another
poem
or
two.
But you've had all day to write poems
he looks at unmade bed and dishes still
stacked after his hard days' work.
Tonight he will not complain
I don't know why.
He should,
maybe he knows I am writing
about the deers
he just passed.
maybe he has given up for the
moment.

Ah, but he will try again
and tomorrow I will not write
and maybe even tonight
I will not write

maybe.

MeeAugraphie
04/06/07


You know the routine if you've visited before, if not, my words, write your own, please, your mind begs that you release them on occasion. . . .

1 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, Done Marcia!
Thanks for you work and have a good weekend. Happy easter.


In my words:

This is but a one-sided conversation;
it takes you to make it more.


I reserve the right to not post comments that I feel are not in keeping with my values on this blog, which basically means: no spam, no blatant advertisements, no hate, no inappropriate language. Agreeing with me is not a requirement, discussion is welcome.

Help Put Peace in the Forefront of our Minds:

mimilenox




BloggerTalk

Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
Life Contrast:
~ Bold & Tentative ~ Poetic & Terse ~ Bright & Dull ~
~ Patient & Intolerant ~ Oblivious & Aware ~
~ Understanding & Incomprehension ~
~ Willing & Unwilling ~ Able & Unable ~
~ Living & Hiding ~
Memes encourage discovery:
Memes encourage reaching inside out:
Memes encourage finding hidden good in all:
only the good
Memes encourage architecture combined with nature:
one deep breath
Memes encourage thought:

It took binoculars to see you

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

June 1st we celebrated our 33rd anniversary by: