6.4.07

6.1 More than a glimpse, continued

Although the previous post, Moon Hug, was technically part of the more than a glimpse day, I posted it separately, since it was written for someone special. I continue the nonsense here:

Brightness Reigns, Reins, Rains

I am
woman.

I am
hungry
for life
not starving
for the mere crumbs of
non-existence.

I
live
in brightness
that closes
to darkness
then tunnels
into
dusk
or
dawn
to
emerge
tentatively
at one end
explosively
at the other

to walk hand in hand
with
gentle breezes
and raging winds,
skipping across burning
deserts to reach
the ocean as waves
build and crash
onto unsuspecting
waylaid shoes
left behind by
falling asleep

MeeAugraphie
04/06/07

(literally, this moment. . for only a moment, I think, for the laptop still sits firmly in my lap, I fell alseep. I did edit out one "and" and add my signature after waking up. Now, sleep calls.)

If you missed the first two parts of this day of madness,
click here: 6. for the madness
or here: Moon Hug for the poem for a friend

And blah blah blah, words are mine, get your own, but I'll add, please so it sounds as nice as it is truly meant. (You are smiling right?)

Now, in seriousness, since there won't be more glimpses for a while as sleep truly does call, if you have not read my poem based on a newspaper story on an abandoned baby, click here.

Have a great day. P.S. Brian if you read, we moved from FL to get away from the climate from Hades and to what turned out to be the climate dreams are made of -- WA.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the climate down here. Not warm enough for me. :)


In my words:

This is but a one-sided conversation;
it takes you to make it more.


I reserve the right to not post comments that I feel are not in keeping with my values on this blog, which basically means: no spam, no blatant advertisements, no hate, no inappropriate language. Agreeing with me is not a requirement, discussion is welcome.

Help Put Peace in the Forefront of our Minds:

mimilenox




BloggerTalk

Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
Life Contrast:
~ Bold & Tentative ~ Poetic & Terse ~ Bright & Dull ~
~ Patient & Intolerant ~ Oblivious & Aware ~
~ Understanding & Incomprehension ~
~ Willing & Unwilling ~ Able & Unable ~
~ Living & Hiding ~
Memes encourage discovery:
Memes encourage reaching inside out:
Memes encourage finding hidden good in all:
only the good
Memes encourage architecture combined with nature:
one deep breath
Memes encourage thought:

It took binoculars to see you

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

June 1st we celebrated our 33rd anniversary by: