3.5.07

Script Frenzy

Their website is functional. The Cowardly Lion (also known as Chameleon, but the name was taken) and I are signed up to write our first stage play, we have picked a location for our scenes and the first character or two we borrowed from my first NaNoWriMo novel I am in the process of finishing.

Should be interesting, we both are stubborn when we think we are right, we both love detail but he likes structure and my novel was written on the fly, in random order. This time we have to do some pre-planning though -- otherwise he would never agree to go along with my scheme. So, there, you have it. Oh yeah, and we both love to direct, but he has actualy directing experience as well as acting - I only have pouting.

Why not try it, too. What do you have to lose, it is only 20,000 words. How many did you write for NaPoWriMo -- or in emails?

0 comments:


In my words:

This is but a one-sided conversation;
it takes you to make it more.


I reserve the right to not post comments that I feel are not in keeping with my values on this blog, which basically means: no spam, no blatant advertisements, no hate, no inappropriate language. Agreeing with me is not a requirement, discussion is welcome.

Help Put Peace in the Forefront of our Minds:

mimilenox




BloggerTalk

Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
Life Contrast:
~ Bold & Tentative ~ Poetic & Terse ~ Bright & Dull ~
~ Patient & Intolerant ~ Oblivious & Aware ~
~ Understanding & Incomprehension ~
~ Willing & Unwilling ~ Able & Unable ~
~ Living & Hiding ~
Memes encourage discovery:
Memes encourage reaching inside out:
Memes encourage finding hidden good in all:
only the good
Memes encourage architecture combined with nature:
one deep breath
Memes encourage thought:

It took binoculars to see you

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

June 1st we celebrated our 33rd anniversary by: