5.6.07

Dona Nobis Pacem

mimilenox

One
can
make a
difference,
our hearts speak that truth
for our minds to make happen

MeeAugraphie
05/05/07


Click on the globe above to visit Mimi Lenox to view the other globes flown for peace. We can make a difference, both in our little world and in our extended world. I believe very strongly that each individual can make a difference. Click here to read my words on peace.

May each one of us make an effort to set an example of peace, to influence those growing up, to remember that peace is as much about accepting differences as anything else.

Please respect my right to my own words and do not copy, thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've made a difference in my life.

Rose

xo

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Rose Dewey Knickers - Thank you, you are sweet. You have made a difference in mine.

Lara Croft said...

Thank you for not only visiting my site but reading my Peace Globe post. I love yours and all was said so simply, much easier to remember! Take care - LC

Clockworkchris said...

I knew nothing about this Globe idea but I have seen quite a few and yours is really nice. Recently you have been one of the biggest impacts for me and my writing. I appreciate it and you.

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Lara Croft - I enjoyed reading your post, it all made sense. Thank you for reading mine.

Clockworkchris - I don't know what to say, except that it feels good to be appreciated.


In my words:

This is but a one-sided conversation;
it takes you to make it more.


I reserve the right to not post comments that I feel are not in keeping with my values on this blog, which basically means: no spam, no blatant advertisements, no hate, no inappropriate language. Agreeing with me is not a requirement, discussion is welcome.

Help Put Peace in the Forefront of our Minds:

mimilenox




BloggerTalk

Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
Life Contrast:
~ Bold & Tentative ~ Poetic & Terse ~ Bright & Dull ~
~ Patient & Intolerant ~ Oblivious & Aware ~
~ Understanding & Incomprehension ~
~ Willing & Unwilling ~ Able & Unable ~
~ Living & Hiding ~
Memes encourage discovery:
Memes encourage reaching inside out:
Memes encourage finding hidden good in all:
only the good
Memes encourage architecture combined with nature:
one deep breath
Memes encourage thought:

It took binoculars to see you

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

June 1st we celebrated our 33rd anniversary by: