1.6.07

Script Frenzy started at midnight! Anniversary can wait

YES! Leon stopped at our favorite Chinese restaurant on his way home last night just so we would have leftovers for tonight, our anniversary night. No fancy restaurants or walks on the beach tonight to celebrate. Nope! Tonight is our first Script Frenzy session! We are writing a comedy stage play about writing a play. But I think a screen play is next, he is fascinated with time travel.

Look out neighbors, we have conflicting writing styles. . . heehee, but:

Look out world! We are going to pull this off. And it won't be a one hit wonder. . . I know he has it in him and I am going to drag, push, pull, bribe, sweet talk, and contrive to get those well organized words out of him to mix with my tumbled words. . . and make them into plays actors will want to do and audiences will want to see. And as a by product, he won't be breaking his back every day, or using his mind to solve everyone else's problems. I know his dream, he lived part of it (one of the lucky ones) -- and -- I've dared to dream it for him while he concentrated on everyday living. Now, it is his turn to take his dream back, but I am not above shoving it back in his brain if he waivers. That's what I do.

So, if I am quiet and ignoring people for a month, it just might be I am working on the script or attempting to help Leon work on the house. . . but then, we know I can't stay off the blogs entirely!

0 comments:


In my words:

This is but a one-sided conversation;
it takes you to make it more.


I reserve the right to not post comments that I feel are not in keeping with my values on this blog, which basically means: no spam, no blatant advertisements, no hate, no inappropriate language. Agreeing with me is not a requirement, discussion is welcome.

Help Put Peace in the Forefront of our Minds:

mimilenox




BloggerTalk

Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
Life Contrast:
~ Bold & Tentative ~ Poetic & Terse ~ Bright & Dull ~
~ Patient & Intolerant ~ Oblivious & Aware ~
~ Understanding & Incomprehension ~
~ Willing & Unwilling ~ Able & Unable ~
~ Living & Hiding ~
Memes encourage discovery:
Memes encourage reaching inside out:
Memes encourage finding hidden good in all:
only the good
Memes encourage architecture combined with nature:
one deep breath
Memes encourage thought:

It took binoculars to see you

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

June 1st we celebrated our 33rd anniversary by: