31.7.07

Changes are so much fun

There is supposed to be a photo at the top of this blog -- of my blonde-gray-whatever-color hair -- but half the time it loads and half the time it doesn't. I was in the middle of searching for reasons and got distracted and found the most interesting template for Tumbled Words that allows people to comment NEXT to the post beside individual paragraphs or even at each number of a numbered list -- like TT - I linked on the first post to one of my Thursday Thirteens and made a few fake comments and then Damien and Shelly added a couple, too, so you can see how it works! You can also just comment like normal by clicking on the comment bubble with a page icon at the top, the individual comments are little comment bubble icons along the post. There are a few things to work out - I only just found it this afternoon. It even comes with comment instructions built in on the page! Check it out, Tumbled Words.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Marcia,

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. It's cool this morning, only 80 degrees with 90 % humidity so I am commenting before it gets hot.

Rose

xo

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Rose Dewey Knickers - are you related to me -- that weather is intolerable for me. Glad you stopped by the cooler Pacific Northwest.


In my words:

This is but a one-sided conversation;
it takes you to make it more.


I reserve the right to not post comments that I feel are not in keeping with my values on this blog, which basically means: no spam, no blatant advertisements, no hate, no inappropriate language. Agreeing with me is not a requirement, discussion is welcome.

Help Put Peace in the Forefront of our Minds:

mimilenox




BloggerTalk

Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
Life Contrast:
~ Bold & Tentative ~ Poetic & Terse ~ Bright & Dull ~
~ Patient & Intolerant ~ Oblivious & Aware ~
~ Understanding & Incomprehension ~
~ Willing & Unwilling ~ Able & Unable ~
~ Living & Hiding ~
Memes encourage discovery:
Memes encourage reaching inside out:
Memes encourage finding hidden good in all:
only the good
Memes encourage architecture combined with nature:
one deep breath
Memes encourage thought:

It took binoculars to see you

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

Is Love Inevitable? We"ll know when its finished:

June 1st we celebrated our 33rd anniversary by: